Alberta Fleet Maintenance Supervisor’s Association was first formed in Edmonton in 1980 by a group of fleet maintenance supervisors who were concerned about obtaining current and timely information on matters relating to fleet maintenance management.
Calgary created their own chapter in 1985.
The Objectives and Principles of AFMSA Calgary
- To encourage the study of mechanical transport equipment and the maintenance thereof.
- To seek improved methods in the operation of transportation repair garages.
- To Study and encourage safety practices and services in the maintenance and operation of transport equipment.
- To uphold ethical practices in the transport industry.
- to foster a spirit of comradeship amongst its members.
If you are interested in joining AFMSA Calgary please check out our membership page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Check out our Facebook page @afmsacalgary